The abundant palette of Monochromatic has turned this series into an essential resource in architect and design collections. The single-color glass tiles incorporate waves, bubbles and creases that reflect and capture light in a distinctive way. The hand-poured tiles are finished with a rustic edge to add an artisan finish to any commercial or residential installation.
- This item is to be sold as 14 full sheets, (approximately 15.4 sf). (1 sheet = 1.10 sf)
- Lunada Bay colour: crystal silk mini brick 1/2" x 1"
- Handmade, slightly rough edges NOT smooth factory finished edges .
- Mounted on paper faced interlocking sheets
- Up to 70% post consumer recycled glass material
- Sheet size is 12.31 x 12.86"
- Thickness is 5/16"
- Brick size is 1/2"x1"
Note on handcrafted material: Our hand-made process incorporates creases, wrinkles, waves, bubbles and other surface effects indicative of hand-made glass, all designed to capture light and enhance the final beauty of the project. Variation in color, shade, surface texture, size and minor edge irregularities (including occasional chipped sides/edges) are natural characteristics of all our products and should be expected. Samples and photos provided are representative, but may not indicate all variations of these characteristics.