- Bullnose Tile requires a 50% deposit to confirm all purchases.
- Cancellations and refunds will not be accepted on custom made-to-order tiles.
- Regarding handmade tile, please accept slight shape, size and shade variations which are part of the inherent beauty of handmade tile and although we try to ensure product images or samples are as close as possible to your order, variations on appearance are possible and welcomed!
- In all tile realms, installation constitutes absolute acceptance of the materials. please do not install defective product.
- For instore purchases, full, unopened, undamaged boxes of instock products are gladly accepted within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- There is a restocking fee of 25% due to handling charges. If product is returned, we have to unpackage, check, repackage and restock. Also, due to the fragile nature of handmade tiles, we have to make up for goods that may be damaged through transit. Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on any clearance items, discontinued, non-stocking items or custom orders.
- We do NOT accept returns or exchanges on grout, custom orders, or discontinued items.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- Bullnose Tile reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- Bullnose Tile is not liable to customers or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Bullnose Tile does NOT accept returns on any of our online products in order to minimize inconsistencies. We encourage viewing samples prior to ordering.
- All material is handmade and shade variations are part of the inherent beauty of handmade tile and although we try to ensure product images or samples are as close as possible to your order, variations on appearance are possible and welcomed!
- All 2nd Shelf/clearance items are NON-refundable with no exchanges.
- Bullnose Tile ships within 3 days of your order regarding instock and 2nd shelf items.
- Let us arrange your tile deliveries to you if you cannot make it to us. Please call in for more details, 604 222-2626.
- Delivery to the nearest freight depot is also an option to reduce shipping costs.
- We ship to most places in North America. Orders are shipped by package service (UPS, DHL, Diamond...) or a freight carrier depending on weight and product type. Shipping estimates will be quoted at the time of order and may be modified if the actual shipping cost varies upon the final shipment.
- Please make note that the only tile sizes that will ship UPS, Fedex or Canada Post are art tiles and mosaics. any field tiles of 3x6 size and larger will always ship LTL (local truck line) . We recommend for LTL orders of 100sf or less, (this will require manually unloading up to 10 boxes of tiles by hand). For more than 100sf Bullnose Tile recommends shipping your order as a “residential delivery” which usually doubles your delivery fee, but allows for a lift-gate and pallet jack for a more safe delivery.
- Please make sure to sign your delivery slip (Bill Of Lading).
- If there are missing or damaged boxes, make clear detailed notes about the issues and receive both the damaged and undamaged product. If you do not follow this important step, we will not be able to provide claim support nor replace your missing or damaged tiles at no cost to you.
- Any Bullnose Tile shortage or damage must be noted upon receipt of the product and written in detailed notes on the Bill Of Lading. All inspection of tiles must be done prior to installation.
- Regarding field tile orders 2%-3% of the tile damaged, chipped or scratched is acceptable. tiles are primarily handmade, hand picked and hand packed. slight surface issues are standard. It is reasonable to order at least 15% more than your project requirements to allow for these issues, as well as installation cuts, and breakage depending on the design pattern.
- In all tile realms, installation constitutes acceptance of the materials. Please do not install defective product. Bullnose Tile is not responsible for any tile once it is installed.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about your order
- To allow you to use our instore & online store
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches and activities that are or potentially may be prohibited or illegal
- As we believe to be required or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety and security of Bullnose Tile, customers and others
- As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and to comply with legal process
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient online experience.
If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you're not quite comfortable shopping online at our website, please feel free to place your order with us by telephone at 604 222-2626.
Our website and online store are general audience sites and are not targeted to or intended for use by children.